Remarkable in its construction, execution, and beauty, this striking ring by Georg Jensen is made from a single ribbon of sterling silver that wraps around the finger before rising up and twisting on itself to create a sculptural, flower-like shape on top. Based on the mathematical concept of a Möbius strip - a loop that has just one surface and one edge - the ring is a beautiful example of post-modern Scandinavian design.
Legendary Swedish-born Vivianna Torun Bülow-Hübe is one of the most influential mid-century jewellery designers and her collaborations with Georg Jensen have become truly iconic. Her Möbius collection is a beautiful example, with her trademark natural forms, intellectual rigour and complete artistry apparent in every piece.
The ring is masterfully created from sterling silver.
George Jensen item number: 20000315/3558400
Jewellery Type: Rings
Jewellery Brand: Georg Jensen
Stone set: Yes
- 18ct rose gold and silver smoky quartz dress ringSpecial Price £200.00 Regular Price £595.00
- Baccarat yellow gold plated clear flower ringSpecial Price £150.00 Regular Price £300.00
- Marco Bicego 18ct yellow gold amethyst Murano ringSpecial Price £295.00 Regular Price £585.00
- 18ct white gold sapphire and diamond swirl ringSpecial Price £750.00 Regular Price £950.00
- 18ct white gold 0.55ct diamond two stone twist ringSpecial Price £1,300.00 Regular Price £1,780.00
- 18ct white gold cultured pearl and diamond swirl ringSpecial Price £250.00 Regular Price £1,050.00
- Clogau wide Annwyl Ring - Size P£300.00