With a bold and sensual appearance, the Georg Jensen Mercy ring sits beautifully on your finger while serving as an emotional reminder to always be compassionate.
The fluid shape symbolises the way life transforms and evolves, whereas the smooth curves represent the flow of time and how its unexpected twists might affect us. The gap in the middle reminds us to be present in the moment and embrace the unknown that lies in the future.
American designer Jacqueline Rabun is the woman behind the collection. As a designer Rabun is known for her sculptural, organic designs and her ability to create jewellery pieces that complement the female form. The inspiration behind the Mercy collection is the human experiences; the wonderful and challenging moments we all face along the way.
The Mercy ring is made from sterling silver. It stands beautifully on its own as a strong statement piece. Combine with other rings for an even greater impact.
Georg Jensen item number:20000083
Measurements:W: 10 mm / 0.39 inches.
Jewellery Type: Pendants
Jewellery Brand: Georg Jensen
Stone set: No
Location: Dorchester, Salisbury
- 18ct yellow gold and silver, rock crystal and mother of pearl dress ringSpecial Price £200.00 Regular Price £539.00
- Thomas Sabo silver and onyx ringSpecial Price £120.00 Regular Price £239.00
- Baccarat yellow gold plated pink flower ringSpecial Price £150.00 Regular Price £300.00
- Baccarat yellow gold plated large clear B Flower ringSpecial Price £175.00 Regular Price £350.00
- Marco Bicego 18ct yellow gold amethyst Murano ringSpecial Price £295.00 Regular Price £585.00
- Baccarat yellow gold plate pink Mystere ringSpecial Price £120.00 Regular Price £240.00
- Baccarat silver L'illustre Mist crystal ringSpecial Price £150.00 Regular Price £295.00
- Baccarat silver purple Galea ringSpecial Price £135.00 Regular Price £270.00
- Clogau Royal Oak ring - Size P£219.00