A beautiful octagon of Baccarat crystal is set in silver in this L'Illustre necklace. A perfect piece to take you from day to night.
Baccarat Glass was established in 1765 by the Bishop of Metz who wanted to encourage industry in the little village of Baccarat, some 250 miles east of Paris, France. Since then Baccarat have developed many new techniques in making the finest crystal glass and are the foremost glassworks in France. It takes 15 years to master the techniques and tap the infinite possibilities for sculpting crystal. Baccarat boasts the highest number of award-winning Best Craftsmen in France, more than any other French luxury House.
Baccarat reference no: 2611924
Jewellery Type: Pendants
Jewellery Brand: Baccarat
Stone set: Yes
Jewellery Stone: Other
- Baccarat silver Psydelic neckletSpecial Price £130.00 Regular Price £260.00
- Baccarat silver Medicis opal necklaceSpecial Price £120.00 Regular Price £235.00
- Baccarat yellow gold plated Medicis pink necklaceSpecial Price £160.00 Regular Price £330.00
- Baccarat silver purple Murmure long necklaceSpecial Price £247.50 Regular Price £495.00
- Baccarat pink Galea necklaceSpecial Price £125.00 Regular Price £245.00