A beautiful pinky purple Baccarat crystal flower set in a yellow gold plated ring.
Size - M
Baccarat Glass was established in 1765 by the Bishop of Metz who wanted to encourage industry in the little village of Baccarat, some 250 miles east of Paris, France. Since then Baccarat have developed many new techniques in making the finest crystal glass and are the foremost glassworks in France. It takes 15 years to master the techniques and tap the infinite possibilities for sculpting crystal. Baccarat boasts the highest number of award-winning Best Craftsmen in France, more than any other French luxury House.
Baccarat reference no: 2803456
Jewellery Type: Rings
Jewellery Brand: Baccarat
Metal: Yellow Gold Plate
Stone set: Yes
- Baccarat yellow gold plate wide band pink ringSpecial Price £165.00 Regular Price £330.00
- Baccarat yellow gold plated large clear B Flower ringSpecial Price £175.00 Regular Price £350.00
- Baccarat silver red Medicis ringSpecial Price £185.00 Regular Price £390.00
- Baccarat rose gold plated red Medicis ringSpecial Price £175.00 Regular Price £365.00
- Baccarat silver red Medicis ringSpecial Price £195.00 Regular Price £390.00