Jewellery stores to reopen from Monday 15th June!
We can't wait to welcome you back!
As we all hope to step towards normality, we are busy putting the necessary measures in place to make our stores safe and welcoming shopping destinations.
Our Dorchester, Salisbury, Ringwood, Shaftesbury and Gillingham stores will be open from Monday 15th June, 10am-1pm, 1.30-4pm.
Then weekly we will be open
Tuesday -Saturday 10am-1pm, 1.30pm-4pm
plus additional hours for pre-booked appointments
We will be closed on Sundays & Mondays
Visiting a store
Shopping may be a little different but we’ll guide you through it.
- Please queue outside and allow space for others to exit
- The door may be locked so that we can manage the number of people in-store to allow us to serve you safely. We will welcome you as soon as we can.
- There are hand sanitiser stations inside and our team will be wearing PPE
- Please practice social distancing where possible
- Our services including jewellery repairs, watch batteries & servicing, valuations will be back open
If you would prefer to book an appointment, please get in touch/ click here- link to other blog page. Also if you have any additional needs, please give us a call and we will do our best to help.